Recipe from the Chef Naledi Preparation Time: 1 Hour Serves: 5 Ingredients : 10 lamb tails...
Preparation Time: 1 Hours Serves: 4
- 600g lamb riblets
- 1 Tbsp chipotle seasoning
- BBQ marinade Ingredients :
- 200ml tomato sauce
- 60ml apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp crushed garlic and ginger
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Put all the marinade ingredients in a pot except the vinegar
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and let it simmer for 12 minutes or until slightly thick consistency. Add the vinegar and boil for a further 1 minute. Remove from heat
- Place the riblets on a baking tray.
- Pour ¾ of the BBQ sauce over the riblets. Mix well ensuring that the sauce covers the riblets completely.
- Place in oven for 15-20minutes or until the riblets are cooked through. Baste the riblets with the remaining sauce half way through the cooking.
- Serve on a platter