Recipe from the Chef Naledi Preparation Time: 1 Hours Serves: 4 Ingredients : 600g lamb riblets...
PLUM LAMB TAILS
Preparation Time: 1 Hour Serves: 5
- 10 lamb tails
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Small bunch fresh thyme
- 1Tbsp crushed garlic and ginger
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup plum sauce
- 1 small lime
- Handful micro herbs
- Boil the lamb tails in vegetable stock in a large saucepan. Add the fresh herbs and crushed garlic and ginger to the stock. Cook for approximately 1 hour or until he tails are tender.
- Once all the water has reduced, add the plum sauce and soy sauce. Sauté in the natural lamb fat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place on a platter. You may brush the remaining sauce in the sauce on the lamb tails for a shinier and more juicy finish. Squeeze the lime juice of half a lime. Cut the other half into quarters and garnish with them.
- Sprinkle fresh micro herbs as garnish.