Recipe from Meat Mynie Preparation Time : 8 hours Cooking Time : 3 hours Serves : 6 Ingredients : 2...
Sticky Honey and Rosemary Lamb Ribs
Recipe from Meat Mynie
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 2 Hours Serves: 4
- 1 x 1.4kg lamb rib rack
- 1 heaped tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 heaped tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary leaves
- ¼ cup honey
- 400g cooked green beans, trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped, roasted almonds
- Place the lamb racks into a non-reactive container. Mix the smoked paprika, mustard, vinegar and rosemary together to make a paste. Brush thickly over the racks, covering all sides. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 170ºc. Place the racks into a large roasting dish, cover tightly with foil and bake for 2 hours or until very tender.
- Increase the oven temperature to 225ºc.Using a large, heavy knife, cut the racks into individual ribs. Brush generously with the honey and season with salt and pepper. Place the ribs onto a large baking sheet covered with baking paper. Cook for 5 minutes or until dark and sticky. Serve warm with the green bean salad.
- To make the green bean salad: dress the green beans with the olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the almonds and serve.